We had a small hiccup in the workflow. In retrospect we had installed an exceedingly small sink which might have been very impractical from future use point of view. We grappled with the decision to replace it which meant full replacement of the granite slab. A loss of around 10000/-. Yet, if any corrections were to be done, they had to be done now. So we went through the whole rigmarole of material purchase and labor hassles to get it redone with a bigger sink. The new sink by being deeper brought new plumbing challenges which took a lot of brainstorming and running around to overcome. Finally we got the result we wanted.
Many hours have been spent fighting between us trying to get the front facade right. The carpenters go about their work silently as we argue out the finer points. All credit to Neha for getting the perfect look in the end!
All the carpenter furniture is gonna have a real bamboo laminate sheet on them.
The carpenters have finished their brief and the painter has started work with his astar. Neha is struggling to find her yellow and paint guy is playing catch up 🙂
Our decorative piece, the ladder is ready. This one is gonna go Neha’s yellow as well.
We also made a visit to Mr.Sapkal who is doing our bamboo shelves work. The shelves are almost ready and he is waiting for our signal to bring them in. They really look great and we can’t wait to stack books up on them.
Other miscellaneous work in progress.